Welcome to Business Development Advice

This blog was created to help entrepreneurs and other business people to work smarter - not harder. My goal is to become your trusted resource by providing useful information so you can plan your initiatives better and grow your business. Advice topics will cover an array of business related commentary and resources to help you succeed in your enterprise.

Samples of articles will include topics about business plans, marketing strategies, business development programs, management, finance, staffing, and other useful information.

Be sure to check out the blog archives at the bottom of this page in case you missed an article.

Help support this blog by checking out my other links and sponsors on this page. Please refer your friends and contacts.

Don't forget to subscribe by RSS feeds so you don't miss out on current topics. Just click the RSS subscription link.

I hope you will find topics here that will engage thought and help you in your endeavors. Comments are welcome. Let me know if you have a topic to suggest. Thank you.

Contact Me

You may contact me by email by clicking the link in the About Me section on the left side bar.

Here you will find my blog profile with an email link. I will promptly reply to all email. Thank you.

Click the icon to see my published articles at Helium

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy New Year

I hope you are enjoying my articles to help improve your business development endeavors. New topics and will be added over the course of the new year.

I have a proposition for readers and subscribers. Tell me what kind of topics you want to learn more about. Suggestions are always welcome.

This blog is for you, the reader, so please add your comments and make suggestions for future articles.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Custom Search

Custom Search